Compass Pointe Club - Wells, Maine
(photo by Albert Cavallo, Unit 2)
Compass Pointe Club is a small and intimate resort community from Seal Harbor Development. Joining in the tradition of Barefoot Cottage Homes and Beach Dreams Community, Compass Pointe Club is a well planned and designed community on 6 acres of oceanfront property on the Wells and Ogunquit Maine border. This property offers condominiums and single family homes with stunning views of the ocean.
The developments sits atop of a knoll overlooking the Atlantic Ocean and Ogunguit Beach. At the base of the knoll is the Ogunquit River Basin fed by the Ogunquit River which leads through the Ogunquit River to Ogunquit Beach. We are in the process of building our meandering path from across the property to the Ogunquit River Basin so Owner’s can access the basin for walking , fishing and kayaking.
The development features our Dream Club clubhouse, which includes a fitness room, bathrooms, the pool area plus outdoor living space.
In total, there are 28 homes in this community which includes:
- 4 single family homes set on the peninsula overlooking the Ogunquit Falls, Ogunquit River Basin and Foot Bridge Beach.
- 13 duplex style homes offering 2 bedrooms, kitchen, sun room and bathroom plus an under car garage.
- 8 quad style homes offering 2 bedrooms, a kitchen, bathroom, sun space, laundry area and an under car garage.
- 2 individual custom homes which will sit on top of the Dream Club. These penthouse homes include 2 bedrooms, kitchen, living room and bathrooms and have spectacular views of the pool area, the Ogunquit River Basin and the ocean.
- 1 custom unit along our open space. Unit #14 is placed inside our Carriage House which sits atop of our garages with great outdoor and indoor amenities.
Seal Harbor is a construction management firm specializing in custom residential homes and light commercial construction
Find us on Facebook
Views from Compass Pointe Club
The Compass Pointe Club is exclusive because of its location and its size. With only 28 homes set on 6 plus acres of waterfront, there will never be a property like this in the future. This truly is your own Pointe of Relaxation.